You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information, these include the right to:
- request that your personal information is corrected if you believe it is incorrect or inaccurate; and
- obtain a copy of your personal information that we hold. You can request to have a copy of your personal information by writing to [ ].
In addition, from 25 May 2018 you have the following rights:
- a right to ask us to restrict our data processing activities where you consider that: personal information is inaccurate; our processing of your personal information is unlawful; where we no longer need the personal information but you require us to keep it to enable you to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim; or where you have raised an objection to our use of your personal information;
- a right to object to our processing of your personal information where we are relying on legitimate interests to make the processing lawful. If you raise an objection we will carry out an assessment to determine whether we have an overriding legitimate ground which entitles us to continue to process your personal information;
- a right to request that we rectify any inaccuracy about you, in which case we may require you to verify the corrected information;
- the right to request that we erase your personal information, however, we can only comply with such a request if (i) your personal information is no longer required for the purposes in which it was obtained or (ii) we are not prohibited by law or (iii) we require your personal information for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending a legal claim;
- the right to data portability, in which case we will transfer a copy of the data you have provided to us at your request, but we shall not be obliged to also transfer a copy of any analysis of that personal information that we have carried out; and
- a right to request a copy of certain personal information that you have provided to us in a commonly used electronic format. This right relates to personal information that you have provided to us that we need in order to perform our agreement with you and personal information where we are relying on consent to process your personal information.